Alternative medicine is any practice that is put forward as having the healing effects of medicine, but is not based on evidence gathered using the scientific method. It consists of a wide range of health care practices, products and therapies.Examples include new and traditional medicine practices such as homeopathy, naturopathy, chiropractic, energy medicine, various forms of acupuncture, Traditional Chinese medicine, Ayurvedic medicine, and Christian faith healing.
Texila Conference brings to you the relevant fame you wish to achieve for our Research!
Excel in the Multidisciplinary research with your researches in Ayurveda as an alternative medicine approach with the following subtopics:
- Ayurvedic Samhita & Siddhartha (Ayurvedic Compendia & Basic Principles)
- Rachana Sharir (Anatomy)
- Kriya sharir (Physiology)
- Dravyaguna Vigyan (Materia Medica & Pharmacology)
- Rasashastra (Ayurvedic Metals & Minerals/Iatrochemistry)
- Bhaishajya Kalpana (Pharmaceuticals Science)
- Agadtantra & Vidhi Vaidyaka (Toxicology & Forensic Medicine)
- Svasthavritta (Preventive Social Medicine & Yoga)
- Roganidana & Vikriti Vigyan (Pathology & Diagnostic Procedure)
- Kayachikitsa (General Medicine)
An outstanding opportunity to bring out your research in relevant as it will be published in the International Medical Journals.
Read more: http://texilae-conference.blogspot.in/2014/11/stand-out-from-crowd-with-your-research.html